Struggling to find items on the website?
TRY USING THESE STRATEGIES TO IMPROVE WEB SEARCH RESULTS! IF THESE HELPFUL HINTS DO NOT ANSWER A SPECIFIC QUESTION, PLEASE REACH OUT TO THE First Veterinary Supply SALES TEAM AT 1-800-998-4661.
There are many ways to search for specific items on the First Veterinary Supply website. Less is always more when searching through the website. Most items can be found using just the first 3-4 letters or numbers in the search term, manufacturer number or NDC code – "SYR"; "SUT"; "MONO"; "SIMP"; "RIM"; "8881".
For a more specific inquiry, some quick and easy techniques include searching by
- Medication Generic name – "Carprofen"; "Cephalexin"; "Ivermectin"
- Medication Brand/Trade name – "Rimadyl"; "Keflex"; "Simplicef"
- Manufacturer/Vendor name – "Monoject"; "Lloyd"; "Virbac"
- Supply (as individual, not multiple) – "Glove"; "Syringe", "Gauze"
- Item number – 815130; 019070
- NDC code, Manufacturer number – J0462, 2D72NT60X, 8881505058, PS0922
- Product Ingredient – "Milbemycin"; "Dexamethasone"
Some special order, branded, or hard-to-find products are only available directly from a First Veterinary Supply sales representative.
Solutions for Specialty Vet Clinics
First Veterinary Supply® is major supplier of pharmaceutical solutions for specialty veterinary conditions and practices. We also have access to hard-to-find pharmaceutical products for exotic and specialty clinics.
Contact us for more information on product availability.
Dermatologic pharmaceutical categories include:
- Burn products
- Immunomodulating agents (topical)
- Wound care treatments
Ophthalmic pharmaceutical categories include
- Artificial tears
- Cycloplegic mydriatics
- Adrenergic agents
- Local anesthetics