Struggling to find items on the website?
TRY USING THESE STRATEGIES TO IMPROVE WEB SEARCH RESULTS! IF THESE HELPFUL HINTS DO NOT ANSWER A SPECIFIC QUESTION, PLEASE REACH OUT TO THE First Veterinary Supply SALES TEAM AT 1-800-998-4661.
There are many ways to search for specific items on the First Veterinary Supply website. Less is always more when searching through the website. Most items can be found using just the first 3-4 letters or numbers in the search term, manufacturer number or NDC code – "SYR"; "SUT"; "MONO"; "SIMP"; "RIM"; "8881".
For a more specific inquiry, some quick and easy techniques include searching by
- Medication Generic name – "Carprofen"; "Cephalexin"; "Ivermectin"
- Medication Brand/Trade name – "Rimadyl"; "Keflex"; "Simplicef"
- Manufacturer/Vendor name – "Monoject"; "Lloyd"; "Virbac"
- Supply (as individual, not multiple) – "Glove"; "Syringe", "Gauze"
- Item number – 815130; 019070
- NDC code, Manufacturer number – J0462, 2D72NT60X, 8881505058, PS0922
- Product Ingredient – "Milbemycin"; "Dexamethasone"
Some special order, branded, or hard-to-find products are only available directly from a First Veterinary Supply sales representative.
One-Stop Ordering for Your Clinic’s Supplies
First Veterinary Supply® strives to be your complementary distributor of choice for all of your needs, including supplies, to ensure smooth day-to-day operation of your clinic. Order supplies with your pharmaceuticals for easy and convenient shipping.
- Syringes (BD, Excel, Allison, Monoject, Terumo)
- Gauze, cotton, and bandages
- Suture supplies
- Gloves: exam and surgery (Ansel, Triflex, Dynarex)
- Heartworm, Parvo, and FeLV tests