Struggling to find items on the website?
TRY USING THESE STRATEGIES TO IMPROVE WEB SEARCH RESULTS! IF THESE HELPFUL HINTS DO NOT ANSWER A SPECIFIC QUESTION, PLEASE REACH OUT TO THE First Veterinary Supply SALES TEAM AT 1-800-998-4661.
There are many ways to search for specific items on the First Veterinary Supply website. Less is always more when searching through the website. Most items can be found using just the first 3-4 letters or numbers in the search term, manufacturer number or NDC code – "SYR"; "SUT"; "MONO"; "SIMP"; "RIM"; "8881".
For a more specific inquiry, some quick and easy techniques include searching by
- Medication Generic name – "Carprofen"; "Cephalexin"; "Ivermectin"
- Medication Brand/Trade name – "Rimadyl"; "Keflex"; "Simplicef"
- Manufacturer/Vendor name – "Monoject"; "Lloyd"; "Virbac"
- Supply (as individual, not multiple) – "Glove"; "Syringe", "Gauze"
- Item number – 815130; 019070
- NDC code, Manufacturer number – J0462, 2D72NT60X, 8881505058, PS0922
- Product Ingredient – "Milbemycin"; "Dexamethasone"
Some special order, branded, or hard-to-find products are only available directly from a First Veterinary Supply sales representative.
Search the Compendium of Veterinary Products
In addition to our online SDS retrieval service
, First Veterinary Supply® has added a searchable Compendium Label database featuring over 5,680 products organized by product and trade names, companies, product uses, ingredients and more.
to access the Compendium database.
- FDA-CVM approval ensures the safety and efficacy of this drug, ANADA #200-592
- Same indication for dogs and cats as the name brand
- Same strength (62.5mg, 125mg, 250mg, 375mg) tablets in foil strip packs with 210 tablets per box
- Save 25% over name brand
- Veterinary Technical Services Support Team
- Carprofen with artificial beef flavor is the most widely-used and clinically proven NSAID in veterinary medicine
- Convenient once daily dosing
- Beef flavor for pet acceptance
- Scored tablets for flexible dosing management