Struggling to find items on the website?
TRY USING THESE STRATEGIES TO IMPROVE WEB SEARCH RESULTS! IF THESE HELPFUL HINTS DO NOT ANSWER A SPECIFIC QUESTION, PLEASE REACH OUT TO THE First Veterinary Supply SALES TEAM AT 1-800-998-4661.
There are many ways to search for specific items on the First Veterinary Supply website. Less is always more when searching through the website. Most items can be found using just the first 3-4 letters or numbers in the search term, manufacturer number or NDC code – "SYR"; "SUT"; "MONO"; "SIMP"; "RIM"; "8881".
For a more specific inquiry, some quick and easy techniques include searching by
- Medication Generic name – "Carprofen"; "Cephalexin"; "Ivermectin"
- Medication Brand/Trade name – "Rimadyl"; "Keflex"; "Simplicef"
- Manufacturer/Vendor name – "Monoject"; "Lloyd"; "Virbac"
- Supply (as individual, not multiple) – "Glove"; "Syringe", "Gauze"
- Item number – 815130; 019070
- NDC code, Manufacturer number – J0462, 2D72NT60X, 8881505058, PS0922
- Product Ingredient – "Milbemycin"; "Dexamethasone"
Some special order, branded, or hard-to-find products are only available directly from a First Veterinary Supply sales representative.
- FDA-CVM approval ensures the safety and efficacy
of this drug, ANADA #200-592
- Same indication for dogs and cats as the name brand
- Same strength (62.5mg, 125mg, 250mg, 375mg)
tablets in foil strip packs with 210 tablets per box
- Save 25% over name brand
- Veterinary Technical Services Support Team
- Pre-mixed solution or constitutable powder (add water).
- Suitable for animals of any size or species.
- Thin and very syringable
- Humane and cost effective 250 ml bottle
- Indicated for the once-daily antibiotic treatment of hard-to-treat dermal, respiratory and renal infections in dogs and dermal infections in cats.
- Putney’s product carries the same safety and efficacy profile as Baytril®.
- Available in three strengths and multiple convenient sizes.
- Indicated for the antibiotic treatment of dermal, renal and respiratory infections.
- The same efficacy and safety profile of Simplicef®.
- Compare to the brand-name product and save on 100mg & 200mg formulations!
- Proven to control estrus in breeding mares.
- FDA-approved alternative to Regu-Mate®.
- Compare to the brand-name product and save!
- The proven pain and inflammation relief of meloxicam for dogs & cats.
- Can be IV or SQ injected as part of a canine OA treatment with meloxicam oral suspensions.
- 10ml & 20ml vial sizes available. Compare to Metacam® and save!
- Generic equivalent to Rimadyl® Injection
- For relief of pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis
- For control of post operative pain associated with soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries in dogs
- Save 25% compared to the name brand
- The first FDA-Approved generic meloxicam suspension for small, medium & large breeds
- Oral suspension formulation makes dosing quick & easy
- Save 30% compared to Metacam®!
- FDA Approved for the same indications as Dexdomitor®
- Therapeutially equivalent to Dexdomitor®
- Available as 0.5mg/ml solution in 10ml vial
- Save $45 per bottle compared to the brand name
- FDA Approved for use for the same indications as Rimadyl® Chewable Tablets
- Therapeutically equivalent to Rimadyl® Chewable Tablets
- Available in the same strengths and 60 and 180 count bottles
- Save 25% compared to the brand name