Struggling to find items on the website?
TRY USING THESE STRATEGIES TO IMPROVE WEB SEARCH RESULTS! IF THESE HELPFUL HINTS DO NOT ANSWER A SPECIFIC QUESTION, PLEASE REACH OUT TO THE First Veterinary Supply SALES TEAM AT 1-800-998-4661.
There are many ways to search for specific items on the First Veterinary Supply website. Less is always more when searching through the website. Most items can be found using just the first 3-4 letters or numbers in the search term, manufacturer number or NDC code – "SYR"; "SUT"; "MONO"; "SIMP"; "RIM"; "8881".
For a more specific inquiry, some quick and easy techniques include searching by
- Medication Generic name – "Carprofen"; "Cephalexin"; "Ivermectin"
- Medication Brand/Trade name – "Rimadyl"; "Keflex"; "Simplicef"
- Manufacturer/Vendor name – "Monoject"; "Lloyd"; "Virbac"
- Supply (as individual, not multiple) – "Glove"; "Syringe", "Gauze"
- Item number – 815130; 019070
- NDC code, Manufacturer number – J0462, 2D72NT60X, 8881505058, PS0922
- Product Ingredient – "Milbemycin"; "Dexamethasone"
Some special order, branded, or hard-to-find products are only available directly from a First Veterinary Supply sales representative.
About First Veterinary Supply®
First Veterinary Supply® began serving licensed veterinary clinics in September 2008 after being formed from the combining of RS Veterinary Supply and the veterinary division of The Harvard Drug Group, L.L.C. As a national distributor of quality, FDA-approved veterinary pharmaceuticals
for licensed companion animal and specialty veterinary practices, we have over 8,000 branded and generic products. We also offer a wide array of biological, diagnostic, and medical supplies
—everything you need to grow your practice.
Our in-house sales professionals have extensive industry experience – most are licensed veterinary technicians. Our team of dedicated associates has cultivated long-standing relationships with key pharmaceutical manufacturers, allowing us to be the supplier of choice to over 5,000 veterinary customers. Interested in joining our team? Visit our Careers
page for current openings.
Broad product selection, quick shipping, hard to find medications, and solutions for specialty clinics are all reasons our customers continue to do business with us. Let us save you money on your pharmaceuticals, supplies, and equipment so you can focus on serving your customers and growing your practice.
- FDA-CVM approval ensures the safety and efficacy of this drug, ANADA #200-592
- Same indication for dogs and cats as the name brand
- Same strength (62.5mg, 125mg, 250mg, 375mg) tablets in foil strip packs with 210 tablets per box
- Save 25% over name brand
- Veterinary Technical Services Support Team
- Carprofen with artificial beef flavor is the most widely-used and clinically proven NSAID in veterinary medicine
- Convenient once daily dosing
- Beef flavor for pet acceptance
- Scored tablets for flexible dosing management