Selarid Topical Parasiticide (Selamectin)
- Same active ingredient as Revolution
- Sizes for use on Dogs and Cats
- Large cost savings versus name brand
- Affordable monthly topical heartworm disease prevention, as well as against flea infestations and other parasites
- Indicated for the reversal of the clinical effects of sedative and analgesic agents, dexmedetomidine hydrochloride and medetomidine hydrochloride in dogs.
- Atipamezole hydrochloride injection 5mg/ml compares to Antisedan
- Save 25% over name brand
- Pre-mixed solution or constitutable powder (add water).
- Suitable for animals of any size or species.
- Thin and very syringable
- Humane and cost effective 250 ml bottle
Chewable Enrofloxacin Tablets
- Indicated for the once-daily antibiotic treatment of hard-to-treat dermal, respiratory and renal infections in dogs and dermal infections in cats.
- Putney’s product carries the same safety and efficacy profile as Baytril®.
- Available in three strengths and multiple convenient sizes.
- Indicated for the antibiotic treatment of dermal, renal and respiratory infections.
- The same efficacy and safety profile of Simplicef®.
- Compare to the brand-name product and save on 100mg & 200mg formulations!
- Proven to control estrus in breeding mares.
- FDA-approved alternative to Regu-Mate®.
- Compare to the brand-name product and save!
Loxicom Injectable (meloxicam)
- The proven pain and inflammation relief of meloxicam for dogs & cats.
- Can be IV or SQ injected as part of a canine OA treatment with meloxicam oral suspensions.
- 10ml & 20ml vial sizes available. Compare to Metacam® and save!
Carprieve Injection (Carprofen)®
- Generic equivalent to Rimadyl® Injection
- For relief of pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis
- For control of post operative pain associated with soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries in dogs
- Save 25% compared to the name brand
Meloxidyl® Oral Suspension
- The first FDA-Approved generic meloxicam suspension for small, medium & large breeds
- Oral suspension formulation makes dosing quick & easy
- Save 30% compared to Metacam®!
Dexmedetomidine HCI Injectable Solution®
- FDA Approved for the same indications as Dexdomitor®
- Therapeutially equivalent to Dexdomitor®
- Available as 0.5mg/ml solution in 10ml vial
- Save $45 per bottle compared to the brand name
Carprofen Chewable Tablets®
- FDA Approved for use for the same indications as Rimadyl® Chewable Tablets
- Therapeutically equivalent to Rimadyl® Chewable Tablets
- Available in the same strengths and 60 and 180 count bottles
- Save 25% compared to the brand name