Veterinary Monitoring Equipment
First Veterinary Supply® is proud to be a select distributor of Leading Edge veterinary equipment. You don’t make capital investments in equipment nearly as often as you order pharmaceutical products and everyday supplies. When you do purchase equipment, First Veterinary Supply® makes it easy for you to bundle these orders to save on shipping and streamline the ordering process.
- Edan VE-H100B Pulse Oximeter: Featuring veterinary-specific software with enhanced sensitivity, the VE-H100B is designed for veterinary use in monitoring surgeries and dental procedures. Advanced signal processing technology is ideal for low perfusion and patient motion. 30-350 BPM accommodates all species from equine to exotics.
- Sentinel-V 3025i Vital Signs Monitor: Provides more features and flexibility than competing products, at a lower price. The 8.4″ Touch Screen display is viewable from any angle, providing a clear view of waveforms and full monitoring parameters. The Sentinel-V 3025i features Nellcor OxiMax SpO2 technology and first in industry OxyCRG and Adap-DSPTM, providing advanced diagnostic information for all sizes and types of animals, exotics to equine.
Contact us today for ordering and pricing information.
- FDA-CVM approval ensures the safety and efficacy of this drug, ANADA #200-592
- Same indication for dogs and cats as the name brand
- Same strength (62.5mg, 125mg, 250mg, 375mg) tablets in foil strip packs with 210 tablets per box
- Save 25% over name brand
- Veterinary Technical Services Support Team
- Carprofen with artificial beef flavor is the most widely-used and clinically proven NSAID in veterinary medicine
- Convenient once daily dosing
- Beef flavor for pet acceptance
- Scored tablets for flexible dosing management