Struggling to find items on the website?
TRY USING THESE STRATEGIES TO IMPROVE WEB SEARCH RESULTS! IF THESE HELPFUL HINTS DO NOT ANSWER A SPECIFIC QUESTION, PLEASE REACH OUT TO THE First Veterinary Supply SALES TEAM AT 1-800-998-4661.
There are many ways to search for specific items on the First Veterinary Supply website. Less is always more when searching through the website. Most items can be found using just the first 3-4 letters or numbers in the search term, manufacturer number or NDC code – "SYR"; "SUT"; "MONO"; "SIMP"; "RIM"; "8881".
For a more specific inquiry, some quick and easy techniques include searching by
- Medication Generic name – "Carprofen"; "Cephalexin"; "Ivermectin"
- Medication Brand/Trade name – "Rimadyl"; "Keflex"; "Simplicef"
- Manufacturer/Vendor name – "Monoject"; "Lloyd"; "Virbac"
- Supply (as individual, not multiple) – "Glove"; "Syringe", "Gauze"
- Item number – 815130; 019070
- NDC code, Manufacturer number – J0462, 2D72NT60X, 8881505058, PS0922
- Product Ingredient – "Milbemycin"; "Dexamethasone"
Some special order, branded, or hard-to-find products are only available directly from a First Veterinary Supply sales representative.
Vitamins and Nutraceuticals for Companion Animals
According to the National Nutraceutical Center, “More than 40% of Americans use alternative medical therapies, and nutraceuticals (vitamins/herbals/botanicals) account for a significant proportion.”
People who pursue natural remedies frequently expect the same for their companion animals. Likewise, many holistic veterinarians see nutraceuticals as an extension of an animal’s natural diet.
First Veterinary Supply® offers a variety of vitamins, multivitamins, natural, and botanical products to meet these needs. Looking for new ways to fulfill your customers’ needs, and stand out from competing veterinary practices? Purchase nutraceutical products and recommend them to your clients.