Vitamins and Nutraceuticals for Companion Animals
According to the National Nutraceutical Center, “More than 40% of Americans use alternative medical therapies, and nutraceuticals (vitamins/herbals/botanicals) account for a significant proportion.”
People who pursue natural remedies frequently expect the same for their companion animals. Likewise, many holistic veterinarians see nutraceuticals as an extension of an animal’s natural diet.
First Veterinary Supply® offers a variety of vitamins, multivitamins, natural, and botanical products to meet these needs. Looking for new ways to fulfill your customers’ needs, and stand out from competing veterinary practices? Purchase nutraceutical products and recommend them to your clients.
- FDA-CVM approval ensures the safety and efficacy of this drug, ANADA #200-592
- Same indication for dogs and cats as the name brand
- Same strength (62.5mg, 125mg, 250mg, 375mg) tablets in foil strip packs with 210 tablets per box
- Save 25% over name brand
- Veterinary Technical Services Support Team
- Carprofen with artificial beef flavor is the most widely-used and clinically proven NSAID in veterinary medicine
- Convenient once daily dosing
- Beef flavor for pet acceptance
- Scored tablets for flexible dosing management